Textbooks & General Reading Books:
• If an item is not delivered within 7 days (i.e. the seller does not input the confirmation code within 7 days of delivery period), the support team will investigate into the situation by contacting both the buyer and the seller; if the item is delivered, the order will be complete; if the item is not delivered, the buyer will receive a full refund.
• If a buyer reports to metaCollege that the item he/she purchased does not match seller's description, a full refund will be given within 14 business days after the support team verifies the situation.
• Once metaCollege has verified descrepency between item description and the item itself, the buyer and the seller should discuss the return of the item. The seller is responsible for the return shipping charges, if any.
• If you're a buyer registered on metaCollege.com, and you have inventory available, you may want to offer a buyer who is returning an item the option of getting a replacement or an exchange, instead of a refund.
• No refunds without providing specific order details.
• Once the transaction is complete and the item matches the description, the transaction is finalized and the buyer cannot request refund for any reason.
• If you have any question or request, please email email@example.com or call (646) 979-9498, we will be happy to assist you.
Copyright © 2017 metaCollege.com, a service of Think AF LLC